There is an element of death in life, and I am astonished that one pretends to ignore it: death, whose unpitying presence we experience in each turn of fortune we survive because we must learn how to die slowly.
We must learn to die: all of life is in that.
- elascalza likes this
- queerprimitive reblogged this from thesephrases
- krishnajai reblogged this from thesephrases
- krishnajai likes this
- longcoatsandbluebottles likes this
- anaellesedai reblogged this from shisaa
- anaellesedai likes this
- elige likes this
- thequeenwhosoldtheworld likes this
- beautiful-forever-and-always likes this
- thesephrases posted this